Exactly six months ago today Josh and I were married for Time and ALL Eternity in the Bountiful Temple. I CANNOT believe it has been six months already. A part of me feels like it was just yesterday that we promised ourselves to each other. On the other hand, its weird to think that we were ever not married. Strange to think we said goodbye to one another each night, slept alone, then reunited sometime the next day.
I couldn't be happier with the life I have chosen to live. Every morning I wake up next to my best friend, we talk about our future and feel grateful for our past, but there is no time like the present. We have been so blessed throughout our lives. I truly believe that the Lord prepared us for each other. All of the trials and tribulations I go through in life are so worth it because of where I am now. Where my Father in Heaven has led me to be. Sometimes it doesn't feel real. How blessed we were to find each other and become who we are today, and work together towards what we will be tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
YoUr CoMmEnTs