Travis Julian Mark!
Travis has always been one to make me laugh. Over the years however I have become the more comical person in our friendship. He very graciously allows that to happen without much resistance. He also lets me boss him around, I say 'Jump!' and he says 'How high oh wise wise and funny Britany.' We have our differences from time to time and somewhat grew apart while he was serving his mission in Russia. He went through some major life changing experiences and didn't feel the need to notify me about it. When ones belly button changes from an outie to an innie, one would normally notify ones best friend about that. But he didn't. Things have been different between us ever sense. We are still working on renewing our friendship and moving past that little bump in the road but only time will tell. Here are some pictures to document our friendship. Please note that no pictures have been taken sense I realized his belly button had changed. Its just too hard to go back to what we once were after being deceived as I was.
This was taken right before we said our goodbyes at the MTC
Meet Masha and Brett (Halloween 2008)
He made me mad, so I bit him, then he cried. What a baby!
This is one of many sleeping pictures he took of me while we were in Russia. Don't judge me, I had really bad jet lag....
We are cool, Travis wants me to cut my bangs like this again.
When I put Travis in a choke hold, something strange happens to his face.
This is one of my favorite pictures. A few years ago Travis got bored and started taking pictures of himself at weird angles to see how unattractive he could make himself. All I can say is, mission accomplished:)
Love you Travis, hope you have a great birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
YoUr CoMmEnTs