Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saturday Smaturday

Saturday was a busy day for us! We went out house hunting for the ten-trillionth time, and finally found the perfect place. A cute little basement apartment in Washington Terrace. Its a spacious 1 bedroom apartment with a lot of potential:) Plus we are getting an AWESOME deal which is always nice! So we signed the lease and we will move our stuff in around September 20th. Josh will live there alone until we get married, and then I will move in.

Later that night we drove out to Saltair to get our engagement pictures taken. It was a lot of fun to pose with Josh and get some nice pictures to put on our invitations. I have never been out there before but it is absolutely beautiful. We lost light earlier than I was hoping but I think we will still be happy with the results. Our photographer was very professional and like I said, we had a lot of fun. We didn't end up getting home until after 10pm tho which was exhausting. We decided to make it an early night sense we had church in the morning.

One more thing to check off of our wedding to do list:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

YoUr CoMmEnTs